Renegade Evolution tagged me with this meme:
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
OK, some odd/random facts about me:
- I call the San Francisco Bay Area home. The farthest points I've ever traveled to are New York City, Los Angeles, Kona, Hawaii, and Vancouver, BC. The latter is the only time I've ever left the United States.
- I have been to the gravesite of Stan Laurel.
- I am a terrible housekeeper (a fact I'm less than proud of).
- In 1969, my mom took me to Altamont.
- In the early 80s, I was a punk, in the late 80s, I considered myself a "goth". Now I consider myself too old for subcultures.
- I am now a graduate student and was once high school dropout.
- I learned how to operate a scanning electron microscope before I learned how to drive a car.
- I wrote this five years ago. I can no longer understand it.
And on to –
Omar (of Bellezza Video) (board requires registration)
And (being ambitious here, but why not) – Susie Bright